Job Description: Managing Consultant
Group: Shared Pool of Resources
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
EverGlade Consulting believes that great people are the core of everything we do. By focusing on the right people, we can turn the best ideas into innovative solutions.
EverGlade utilizes a shared pool of talent across all industry groups from entry level consultants through managers. This enables us to provide an incredible experience for our talent and better results for our clients. There is never a typical day for our people, but here are just a few of your typical responsibilities:
- Leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders at a large pharmaceutical company.
- Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with GAAP and Federal contract requirements at an aerospace and defense company.
- Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex profitability challenges on a construction client.
- Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies.
- Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within EverGlade and the local community.
We recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well professionally and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for high-flyers with an intellectual curiosity, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about embracing change and using technology to drive business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business field such as IT Management, Finance, Accounting, or other comparable business major.
- Five to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Self-Starter: Has a drive to succeed with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage people and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client engagements and develop new opportunities at existing clients.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills. Ability to work through some of the most complex problems independently
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions and advanced functions.
- Advanced technology skills including access, SQL, RPA development, APP development, a plus.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with Government Contracting, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation, Cost Accounting Standards.
- Experience with Nonprofit organizations including 2 CFR 200.
- Experience with life science organizations including grant writin or other contract experience.
- An active security clearance is an added plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
EverGlade is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.