Job Description – Director
Group: EverGlade Federal
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
EverGlade Consulting believes that great people are the core of everything we do. By focusing on the right people, we can turn the best ideas into innovative solutions.
EverGlade goes to market based on industry. At the Director level, individuals are expected to be dedicated to a group. Also at that time, you will be asked to decide if you want to be on a leadership track or not. If you do, you would be assigned the role of Director. Being on a leadership track comes with increased responsibilities including people development, recruiting, practice development, and new client development. This role is part of EverGlade Federal. This group provides solutions to organizations that receive federal contracts. There is never a typical day for our people, but here are just a few of your typical responsibilities:
- Leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders at a large defense contractor.
- Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with GAAP and Federal contract requirements at an aerospace and defense company.
- Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex profitability challenges on a contract.
- Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies.
- Developing a cost impact analysis for cost accounting changes.
- Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within EverGlade and the local community.
We recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well professionally and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for high-flyers with an intellectual curiosity, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about embracing change and using technology to drive business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business field such as IT Management, Finance, Accounting, or other comparable business major.
- 8+ Years of relevant work experience in federal contracting.
- Demonstrated expertise in federal contracting.
- Self-Starter: Has a drive to succeed with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead client engagements and develop new opportunities at existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new clients and new practice areas.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work through some of the most complex problems independently.
- Demonstrated expertise with Government Contracting, including the Federal
- Acquisition Regulation, Cost Accounting Standards, Agency supplements.
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions and advanced functions.Advanced technology skills including access, SQL, RPA development, APP development, a plus.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- An active security clearance is an added plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
EverGlade is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.